Total Training for Adobe Illustrator CS4 Essentials
Title: Adobe Illustrator CS4
Category: Print Design & Publishing
Presenter: Geoff Blake
Geoff Blake is a Toronto-based author, video presenter, designer, and artist. A professional public speaker since 1997, Geoff has also taught desktop publishing, web design and graphics courses in both the corporate and college-level environments throughout the Greater Toronto and New England areas. Geoff produces highly regarded books, articles, and training videos, and regularly contributes tutorials to top design magazines and websites. Geoff continues sharing his knowledge in his casual, off-beat style through his website, TenTonBooks.com.
Platform: Windows & MAC OS
Format: DVD-ROM & Online
Running Time: 6 Hrs, 1 DVD
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Project Files: Included
Solutions: Multi-User Education Government International More
* Learn how to set up and manage multiple artboards.
* Discover how to use layers to lay out multiple versions of a document.
* See how to thread text and manage imported text in a layout.
* Learn how to effectively use the Pen tool, and how to manipulate anchor points.
* Find out how to move artwork out of Illustrator for use in print and on the web.